Javawolf's Awesome Blog

An awesome blog for awesome people - that means YOU shouldn't be here. Erm, okay, okay...just kidding...

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays from all of us at Javawolf

Have a Fabulous Christmas!

It's Christmas again! I hope you got to spend time with your family...and they gave you expensive gifts :3

As you can see in the...erm...art (?) above, I have a fursona now...I'm a male husky named Gobi! His design isn't certain, but for now he's grayish black and white with a blue, orange, yellow and red design by each eye. He has five fingers, four are one of the bizarre colors, one is white, and the rest of his hands are gray.

His toes are the same, but he has four, so they're just rainbow :) His tail is normal husky. In the pic above, his headfur looks like eyelashes. Ick >.<

Anyways, yeah. I saw Eragon and now suffer from Acute Saphira Obsession. She rawks. My fursona luffs her as well...he's basically me, except he's in love with Minerva Mink. I can't be in love with her, she's just the best cartoon character :D

Do tell what ya got for Christmas, y'all. Don't be a stranger!

Love,

All of us at Javawolf (;))

QUOTE of the DAY:

"It's a Magnum Opus!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home