Javawolf's Awesome Blog

An awesome blog for awesome people - that means YOU shouldn't be here. Erm, okay, okay...just kidding...

Friday, December 08, 2006

- drumroll -

Announcing Javawolf's Mixedcandy Fursuit Fund
The time has come...I've always wanted to commission a fursuit from LatinVixen over at www.mixedcandy.com ... those suits are awesome. I advise you to go look through the gallery!
I've decided to be proactive - if I want a MixedCandy suit, I can't sit around and wait for it to happen. I have to make it happen, silly!
Problem?
Full fursuits start at $1,700.
And up.
Yeah, I need to save up. Which is the point of this post! I should get a true price quote for my suit on Monday. It won't be my fursona - I'm currently fursonaless! - but it will be a realistic suit of my cat, Boomer. LatinVixen has this creepy ability to make her realistic heads look exactly like the real animal...I mean, look at this Pine Marten:
SO! I need donations. Anything from a dollar to a thousand and up helps! A MixedCandy suit is my dream...so please, help a wittle Wavawolf out? Pwease?
Quotes o' the Day
"Haley, you take my breath away!" - Paije Mriglot yelling to Haley Parks
"Don't make me snap my fingers in a Z formation!" - Seanna
"Does your chain hang low, does it wobble to da flo? Does it shine in the light, is it platinum, is it gold?" - Basically everyone in school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home